Find resources to help you on your path to success!
Developing a connection with the workforce professionals at IowaWORKS Centers provide a number of benefits including:
- access to no-cost training and workshops
- opportunity to earn training certificates
- access to career and skills assessments
- coaching and assistance in writing a resume
- assistance with completing electronic applications
- personal assistance in locating employment opportunities in your desired field
Iowa Workforce Development (IWD) is dedicated to the concept that knowledge is power. Our intent is to promote workforce development via the strengths and attributes young Iowans bring to the marketplace.
The goal of Future Ready Iowa is to have 70 percent of Iowa's workforce have education or training beyond high school by the year 2025. This mobile friendly website directly connects job seakers to tools that will assist them in finding education, training and jobs.
The website features:
- Iowa's Career Coach
- Career Exploration
- Education and Trianing Opportunities
- Financial Resources
- Find a Job